I am the Marketing Director of my blog

Blog Marketing
Yes, my main goal is to make money legitimately online by telling people on how to make money online. Unfortunately for the moment, I am only the Marketing Director of my blog. My job is to make sure that my blog flooded with as many visitors as possible. It is a hard and very important role for a blogger. Today, I am going to share on how I do it. It is not a big secret actually and you can easily learn this Google Help. Below are only for your guidance only and there is no guarantee as many bloggers will be doing the same thing.

Social MediaTo connect your blog to social media – for example to create your blog facebook page and invite reader to follow the page. Share on your Facebook page for every post you publish on your blog.

To write quality contents and present it well - Yes, no one will stay long or revisit to your blog for bad writing or materials. Like ordinary shopping mall, the popularity is based on their presentation and services provided.

To make search engines friendly - To make sure your html markup are implemented correctly. To implement search engine optimization requirement such as, good title, good meta description, meta tag, to create sitemap for robot.txt and others.

To implement Social Media Button on blog Post – Social Button such as Facebook Like and Share, Tweet, In and Google Plus will help you to boost your post. If you have post a quality blog post, it can be easily viral via the Social Media Buttons.


To Turn on your site feed – readers can subscribe via your site feed and will be updated on every post you published.

To add your blog to Blogger's listings – Unless you want it to be private.

To publish good post regularly – This is strait forward. Readers are hunger for information so the more you blog, the more traffic you'll get.

Always think about your audience - The idea is to build loyalty. Make your reader addicted to your blog.

Put your blog URL in your email signature, Business card or T-shirt – Think about other possibilities that can happen.

To submit your address to blog search sites and directories such as Technorati.com – Technorati have high volume of readers every day. However only a quality blog will be listed here.

To visit other blog and give your sincere comment - If you come across a blog you like, why not leave a comment? This way, others who read and are interested in your comment and click back to your profile and check out your blogs.

2 Responses to "I am the Marketing Director of my blog"

  1. Hi guys,
    I think that your idea is pretty good really.To make money by telling people on how to make money.This is isn't my opinion only,
    even FGH company and http://www.googlesniperreview2014.com/ confirmed it
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only the Marketing Director of my blog. My job is to make it possible for my blog flooded with as many visitors as possible. It is a arduous and very important function for a blogger. As we speak, I am going to share on how I do it. It is not a giant secret actually and you can easily learn this Google Help. Under are only on your steerage solely and there's no guarantee as many bloggers will probably be doing the identical factor.
    http://www.googlesniperreview2014.com/

    ReplyDelete